The fee is $55.00
plus the donation of an auction item
(due at setup)
NOTE: Please use the SAME EMAIL ADDRESS that you applied with.
If for some reason this is not possible, email us to let us know before you pay your fee.
What you get: 10×10 indoor vending area. You provide ALL tables, chairs, popup shelters, etc.
Due Date: 11:59 pm on Sunday, July 24th.
Payments will not be accepted after midnight (7/25) without prior arrangement and the space will be offered to a waitlisted vendor.
Invoices were emailed on 7/17 to the address you provided.
The Paypal button here was NOT working properly.
Even if it appeared your payment was successful, it was not (check your statement).
Please check your email, including spam, promotional, and update folders. If you still don’t see it, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event begins at 11am on September 10th and ends at 5pm.
- Vendors will be placed via a pre-determined floorplan.
- Vendors are responsible for setup and tear down of booths.
- Vendors must be out of the building no later than 6:30 pm.
- Fees for approved vendors must be PAID no later than 11:59pm on Sunday, JULY 24th.
*If this deadline is problematic, please contact organizers via email within 24 hours of registering
- All invoices and payments are through PayPal. (credit/debit included)
- Unpaid invoices will be cancelled on July 25th and the vendor will be ineligible to participate.
- Vendors who cancel after August 1st will forfeit any fees paid.
- Failure to pay or cancellation without good cause may affect future participation opportunities.
- Please have your auction donation ready for collection during setup.
- Vendors may begin setting up at 9:00am (no early setup allowed, no exceptions).
- Item donations (part of the vending fee) will be collected during setup by a PPET board member.
- Vendors who arrive after 11:30am will be turned away without a fee refund.
- Vendors who “no call, no show” may be barred from vending at future events.
- No tape, nails, adhesives, etc. may be attached to the walls, pillars, etc.
- Items must be kept on within your 10×10 space and arranged to prevent guests from tripping.
- The use of any additional tables or free standing displays is allowed as long as they fit in the assigned area.
- No adult items, sharpened bladed weapons, firearms, or alcohol may be sold.
- All food/drink or direct sales (Avon, Jamberry, etc.) must have written permission from PPET prior to the event.
- Vendors selling food for on-site consumption is not permitted.
NEW THIS YEAR: Vendors are welcome to offer readings at their booths for a reasonable fee or donation.
- Vendors are responsible for the safety of their items and “manning” their booths.
- Vendors should wear their badges at all times to be easily identified.
- Please limit your team to 5 or less people per booth.
- Vendors are expected to leave their area clean and in good condition after the event.
- Vendors must begin breaking down at 5:00pm and all vending items out of the building no later than 6:30 pm.
Please do not hesitate to contact a PPET coordinator for assistance if you encounter an issue.
- PPET reserves the right to refuse entry and/or participation to this event with or without reason.
- Anyone causing disturbance will be asked to leave and may be barred from future events.
- Pagan Pride of East Tennessee, its members, and The Concourse are not responsible for damage, theft, injury, or loss at this event in any way. Participants assume all responsibility.
- A limited bar will be available. The Concourse assumes all liability and management of alcohol at the event.